Monday, January 26, 2009

Thank you!

I just want to ramble for a few.....lol sorry!
So along time ago (about 14 years) I met this boy and fell in love. He and his family changed my life. I love you Nicholas!
But I think his mom made of of the biggest changes in me. I used to be very shy and quiet...( I know hard to believe!) She pulled me aside one day and told me that I needed to stick up for my self and say what is on my mind. Just be me!!! It changed the way I see myself and how I am around people. I feel either you like me or you don't!
Sometimes I forget to just be me, do what makes me happy rather than what everyone wants me to do.....
I had a wonderful conversation last night with a dear lovely friend Jody. She reminded me that I need to just be me....Do things that make me happy. I have to find the time to do those things.....no matter what! I love you Jody....our long talk while guys were busy means alot to me!!! Thank You!!!

3 comments:

  1. this is very sweet... nicholas loves u so much.

    :) so do i!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Jill. Thank you sweetie! I loved it, too. Anytime you need a swift kick in the ass, I'll be here sweetie. You can always count on me to tell you when your being "See jill.See Jill's meds.See Jill with no meds. See Jody. Jody? No Jody..." Lol!! Love you very much and I love you with your meds precious!!!
    Joking to the side. Bev was/is a very beautiful person and I'm so sorry you and Nic lost her. THAT was a HUGE LOSS to alot of people. Of what I knew of Bev, she made you love being yourself and your very lucky to have had her in your life to learn such valuable lessons..about life!
    Nic is a loveable creature and you two are sooooo perfect for each other and I'd admire your strength in your marriage. Very difficult for some to achieve in their own.
    You HAVE alot to be thankful/grateful for and your not allowed of any days of sadness while knowing me. Love you very much Jill and THank you for our talk. It meant alot. Kisses!! Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to have such wonderful people in your lives that will tell you the way it is instead of candycoat or not say anything all! It's good to be yourself.

    ReplyDelete