Thursday, January 8, 2009


I love my new tattoo. It is a flower that my daddy drew. The tattoo says Daddy....it is in my dad's hand writing. I found a story/list of child hood memories with the word "Daddy" in it....I was so happy. How perfect!!!
We found it in a book as we were going through his things after he passed away. It has been almost a year now. Most days I feel ok, but there are some that are way harder than others to get through. I dont think I would make it if it wasnt for my loving family and wonderful friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you have found a way to commemorate your Dad. I know he is/was very important to you.

    He'll always be with you.

    :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jill..you will always have us and I'm STILL so sorry about your loss. The tattoo is a great way to always have a piece of him constantly with you..besides in your heart...it's beautiful. Love ya bunches! Here is another bushel of flowers.XXXOOO Jody

    ReplyDelete