Sunday, January 11, 2009



I has a blast this weekend! Saturday started out going to work early (not the best part of the weekend....lol) After I left work I met Tayler and Nic at Soccer, then went to lunch. We had such a great time together. Tayler and I went to Michael's and shopped for a bit. She fell asleep on the trip home. Then I headed off to Anne's house for make-overs and pics. I loved my make-over...I felt really pretty. Then we all ( Anne, Jody, Darren, Les, Roxanne and I) went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays!
We all had a blast....laughing and joking around. Then me and Roxanne stayed the night at Anne's house. Stayed up taking lots more pics and talking. It was great just to relax and unwind. When we woke up we hung out some more and went through some clothes.....(love them....thanks Anne) I brought home lunch to Nic and Tayler.....and had a great Sunday afternoon with them.....including snuggle nap time with Tayler!!!

Thanks to the ladies for such a great weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. had such a fun time with you! you looked AMAZING!!!! hanging out and chatting til 2am was a blasty blast too!

    xoxo you're a beautiful person inside and out... remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your like a DOLL!! look out Marilyn! Wow Jill! Your so beautiful and please do remember that..see 'post' above mine?....I had so much fun with you girls! Thank you!
    Jody

    ReplyDelete