Monday, May 25, 2009

It turned out!!


What a BEAUTIFUL sun set at the cabin! Tayler is having so much fun trying to be in all the pictures.


My little hiker! She wanted to lead the way. Even though she had no clue where we were going.

Nic and Tayler sitting on the steps the the end of the trail. Taking in the forest and lovely weather.


Me and Tayler at the end of the trail. Next to the tree you could go all the way under. Tayler thought it was so cool. She played there for awhile. This tree was over 500 years old. It grew as a seedling on top of a decaying old tree, and over the past 500 years that old tree has decayed and left a tunnel under the 500 year old tree. It is amazing!


Me and Tayler at the stone building. Part of our hike this weekend. It was such an amazing view. It over looked the ocean!



Oh yes I did it!! I cut my vinyl and Look just Look at what I did!! I can not believe I did it!!

3 comments:

  1. love the hike pics! i left tons of comments on FB! :)

    YOUR VINYL ROCKS!!! Nice work my friend!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! You did a great Job lil' Miss Thang! You go girl! I absolutely love the pics and so happy you and your family got away! Good for you guys!
    Gotta Love the Cricut!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this hike! Where is it? I've got to go!!! Love the vinyl too!!! I still haven't tried it. Great job! Taylor is sooo fricken cute!

    ReplyDelete